Changing Landscape of Global BioPharmaceutical Innovation and Collaboration
CABS BioPacific 2012 Highlights
on July 13, 2012
For five years since its inauguration in 2008, the BioPacific Conference, organized by the Chinese American BioPharmaceutical Society ("CABS") has been bringing scientists, executives and other biopharmaceutical professionals from the Pacific Rim countries together to discuss the latest advances in the biotechnology/pharmaceutical world, the unprecedented challenges and promises facing the industry, and the breathtaking developments and opportunities in Asia/Pacific countries.
BioPacific 2012, held on June 2 in the San Francisco Bay Area, featured the following topics:
- Biopharmaceutical R&D Innovation: Trends, Successes & Challenges
- Breakthroughs in Biomedical Research and Drug Discovery
- Industry Collaborations: Rising Importance of Academia and Foundations
- Landscape & Emerging Models in U.S./China Collaborations
- Entrepreneurship and Opportunities: West Meets East
Watch the video for a snapshot of the changing landscape of global bio-pharmaceutical innovation and collaboration as reflected in the Conference.
Tags: Tags: CABS, BioPacific, China, biopharma, discovery, development, GenScript, Stanford University, GE, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Five Prime Pharmaceuticals, Gilead, Epitomics